- From what age can my child also play?
The minimum age is 12. Under 16 must be accompanied by a parent.
- Don't I get nauseous while playing?
None of the players felt nauseous during the test phase. The games are optimized for VR beginners. Movement in the game is via teleport, which keeps motion sickness to a minimum. Statistics show that 0.00025% may still experience mild nausea. However, this stops within 2 minutes after taking off the glasses.
- How much time is needed for one round?
Most games are optimized for a playing time of about 60min. With instruction, a booking takes about 75min.
- Can we add a second round after the booked round?
If the following date is not yet booked, that's no problem. If you want to be sure, book directly 2 dates.
- I would like to make an excursion with my company/club. Can we book the games for several hours?
Please contact us by phone or by mail.
- We just went to an aperitif and drank alcohol, is gambling possible?
We advise against coming in an intoxicated state. We will also not let people play if they are heavily intoxicated. A light condition can already make you feel sick.
- How exactly does an appointment work?
You and your teammates will arrive on time, after which you will receive comprehensive instructions on the equipment and the booked game. At the beginning of the game you can play a tutorial to get familiar with the controls. If necessary, we will accompany this tutorial a little bit more intensively, so that everybody gets along with the controls. Finally, the group can play and enjoy the adventure.
If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to provide information.